Top Posts & Pages
- The Butterfly Effect: How a Little (Climate) Change Can Lead to Chaos
- Deforestation Poses Threat to Sumatran Tiger Population
- Cattle-grazing: Can it really destroy ecosystems?
- Culture Causes Conservation- snow leopards protected by Buddhist monasteries
- After 52 years of war: A new opportunity to discover Colombia’s biodiversity
- More Than Just Earthworms: Decomposers and Their Contribution to Plant Biodiversity
- How important is soil depth in ecology?
- The ecological effects and implications of coral mining and natural disturbances
- A World and Winners and Losers: How Habitat Fragmentation Leads to Loss of Endemic Species
- Is the Clearing of Alien/Invasive Species in South Africa Cost-Effective?
Author Archives: lauraemathews
“Myotis macropus” by Michael Pennay is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 Although the coast is an extremely popular place to live, commercial development is causing a ghoulish decline in bat inhabitants. While coastal areas account for only 4% of the … Continue reading